Adding a New Book, Author, or Publisher Page
To create a new book, author, or publisher page
- To create a Book Page, just click on Create a New Page over there on the left, then follow the instructions you'll see there.
- For any other kind of page, click on Page Forms (to the left), then click on the form you want
- Click the Edit tab at the top of the Form page
- Copy everything below the directions
- Click Cancel down below
- Click on "Create New Page" in the Navigation Bar on the left and follow the instructions there.
- Click the Edit tab
- Paste in the format you copied
- Replace the ALLCAPS items (except TOC) with your text. Don't forget to put the ISBN into the Kepler's and Amazon links in place of "ISBN" -- it's how we support this site.
- Please do NOT, under any circumstances, change or move the Form page itself!
- Feel free to delete any parts that are not relevant (such as Illustrator for a book that is unillustrated), but don't delete parts that someone else could fill in later.
- Please do NOT, under any circumstances, delete brackets (unless you are deleting what they surround) or equal signs -- they are there for a reason!
- Add the cover picture
Type of Book