How to Add a Cover Picture
- Copy the cover picture from another website or scan it in. Amazon is often no help with this, but Barnes and Noble is usually pretty good.
- Please make sure it is a jpeg, and that you have saved the large version, not the thumbnail size.
- Click on Upload File over there on the left side of the page.
- Click on Choose File and select the file from your computer.
- Click on Upload File. If you get a message saying that it's too big, ignore it if the picture is less than 400,000 bytes. Otherwise find another version.
- Go back to the Book Page for that book and click on the Edit tab.
- Put the exact name of the picture file in place of PutLInkHere or PICTUREFILENAME near the top of the page.
- Click Show Preview at the bottom of the page.
- If it all looks ok, click Save Page at the bottom of the page. DON'T FORGET THIS STEP!